Outfit: Walking Tire

PicMonkey Collage
Todays Outfit is one  that I thought about posting for a couple of days because I am still not sure if I like it or not. I felt really comfortable wearing it, but when I saw the pictures, I thought: 'dammit, I look like a car tire!' I do really like the faux-leather leggins with the turtleneck (It´s not a dress ,just a  long sweater with slits on each side), but the jacket is kind of too much. I still decided to post it, because... I don't know. Anyways, I hope you all have a nice sunday! 
PicMonkey Collage


Turtleneck - Zara
Jacket - Fame
Leggins - Calzedonia
Shoes - Tory Burch
Bag - Michael Kors

7 Kommentare

17. Januar 2016 um 14:06

Hey,
die Bilder sehen unglaublich schön aus ☺
& der Blogpost gefällt mir allgemein richtig gut!

Ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen Sonntag! ♥
Liebste Grüße, Yasi! xx

P.S.: * Link zu meinem Blog *

17. Januar 2016 um 18:24

great outfit :)
midas touch outfit & giveaway

19. Februar 2016 um 23:18

Wirklich schöner Post und die Tasche ist richtig schön!
Dein Blog ist so schön gestaltet und du hast auf jeden Fall eine Followerin mehr!
Alles Liebe,
Jana von outofthe-ordinary

19. März 2016 um 14:33

Das ist ein wirklich sehr niedliches Outfit. Sieht echt toll aus.
Liebe Grüße Hanna
von mémoires

2. Mai 2016 um 21:12

Ich bin verliebt in diese Tasche *.*
LG Kerstin
http://boerjar.blogspot.com

17. Mai 2016 um 14:52

your blog is amazing and I like your style very much!
It would be great if you could check out my blog as well :)

http://fabiennefabuleux.blogspot.de/

S.
31. Mai 2016 um 16:36

Ich liebe die Fotos!
Liebe Grüße
S.
http://cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

Schreibe einen Kommentar