Outfit: Frosty Beach | +NYE!

DSC_0316

It´s already  the last day of 2015! I can't believe how time flies, but it has been a great year anyways. I´m so thankful for all the people I´ve met, the places I´ve seen and most important of all: My friends who were there for me no matter what! And Thank YOU too, for supporting this blog for a whole year now.
Since my family isn´t united at new years eve, we decided to go to the nether lands the day before. We took a long walk on the beech and enjoyed the clear air and the ocean breeze. It´s crazy, that the weather is still nice enough to go to the beach in december.
Okay, now about the outfit that I wore: I´m obsessed with wearing dresses in Winter, and I got a "burned-orange" colored cord dress for Christmas. I paired it with a black turtleneck, over knee socks and my beloved Timberland boots. Honestly, I don't like my yellow jacket with the outfit, but It was the warmest option (and I was freezing when I took it off for theses photos!). And the Longchamp bag wasn't perfect either, but it was the only thing that all my stuff would fit in! I guess every girl knows the struggle! The necklace is the same that I talked about in my last post. I got it for Christmas as well, because lately I´ve been loving golden accessory and my Tiffany&Co neckless doesn't go with that really well. Last but not least, my watch couldn't be missing.

DSC_0278DSC_0314
DSC_0320

DSC_0339


I hope you enjoy New Years Eve! I will spend it with my best friend. I haven't seen her since Christmas, so I´m beyond excited. I´m looking forward to the fireworks,the good food and honestly also to go to bed after all the crazy festivities. 

See you in 2016 everyone. Be safe and sound!
Love, V

6 Kommentare

31. Dezember 2015 um 14:17

Your outfit is so cute and you looking so amazing!
Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

1. Januar 2016 um 05:32

Wunservolles Outfit !
& ein frohes neues Jahr wünsche ich dir !:)

2. Januar 2016 um 18:23

toller look :)Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar.
xx Anna
www.anna-silver.blogspot.de

2. Januar 2016 um 18:29

Sehr schöner Post und tolle Bilder!

Liebe Grüße
Johanna

www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

3. Januar 2016 um 00:14

Love the Longchamp bag! Lovely outfit :)

www.fineclic.com

4. Januar 2016 um 11:35

Wunderschönes Outfit, ich liebe die Kombination von Kleid und Pullover ! :)
Liebe Grüße, Jana

Schreibe einen Kommentar