Outfit: Monday Stroll

DSC_0229
My first new years resolution was to do more fashion posts on this blog. Et voilà! Who would have though that a Monday could be so productive? Anyways, lets talk about the outfit. The sweater was one of my Christmas presents. The silhouette reminds me of a pumpkin, but I like that. Turtlenecks are all the rage at the moment, so it´s nice to see something else every now and then. My jeans are worn-out wax-coated jeans. I should get new ones soon, but from time to time I like to wear things, that looked used, because it means that they´re loved. Just like my bag. It´s a couple years old and doesn't keep it´s shape really well anymore, but the gold zipper went perfectly with my golden jewelry, my watch and my boots. I´m sorry that you can't see my accessorizes in these pictures, but I´m wearing a dainty necklace, tiny earrings and a Kapten&Son Watch. I honesty can´t remember if I´ve ever shown these boots on this blog. I know they were in my fall wish list, but I don't think I ever wore them... So, in case you haven´t noticed: I got them for my birthday. Excuse my non-exsisting ambition to clean them, but as I said, it´s just another way to show how much I love them! Okay, I think that´s it. Nothing spectacular, but a cozy late-december outfit for a stroll through town.

DSC_0235
DSC_0229
DSC_0241
DSC_0225


         Sweater - &otherstories
Jeans -H&M
        Bag - no name
          boots - Tory Burch

   Love, V

6 Kommentare

28. Dezember 2015 um 18:03

dein Pulli gefällt mir richtig gut.! Und ich habe mir auch vor genommen, mehr mit Fashion auf meinem Blog zu machen, aber ich finde das auch immer relativ schwierig umzusetzen.
Liebe Grüße Lena,
http://my-world-behind-the-lense.blogspot.de/

S.
28. Dezember 2015 um 23:36

Schönes Outfit, gefällt mir gut! Passt irgendwie sehr zu der momentanen Temperatur draußen.
Liebe Grüße
S.
http://cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

29. Dezember 2015 um 16:37

ZU erst einmal ich LIEBE dein Layout
richtig schön!
und auch dein Layout ist sooo schön :D

alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE vorbei

30. Dezember 2015 um 15:30

Sehr schönes Outfit, solche Pullover kann man einfach immer tragen :)
Liebst, Lea.
http://erdbeertiramisu.blogspot.de/

2. Januar 2016 um 16:20

Tolles, gemütliches Outfit!
Liebe Grüße
themintandonly.com

21. Januar 2016 um 19:12

Bin gerade auf deinen Blog gestoßen und begeistert.
Er ist so wunderschön, du hast gleich einen Leser mehr!
Dein Outfit gefällt mir super gut. Der Pullover sieht so schön kuschelig aus.

Alles Liebe
Hannah

Schreibe einen Kommentar