VIKIS VOGUE turns 1!

What could be more important today than a Christmas Post? Its my anniversary! Well, not mine, but the Blog´s. Happy Birthday to VIKIS VOGUE! One year has past since my first post came online. The whole idea of writing an own blog was born months before that in my room in New Zealand, but 2015 was supposed to be the year. So I wrote. It was a "What I got for Christmas" Post, written in German with pictures that got deleted after a while, which was a major disaster back then! Unfortunately I never posted a lot. A bit more than 30 posts in one year. Shame on me! But I´m willing to commit my next year to this blog! Or how I like to say:

600_1


So, what I like to say is, that I want to be more active, develop something I´m really proud of. I want to concentrate more on fashion. There are only two or three outfit posts on this blog, although I want it to be a fashion blog. Nevertheless, thank you to those who stuck around for a year, wrote comments and read my posts. It really means a lot to me!  Love, V

10 Kommentare

27. Dezember 2015 um 15:09

perfect post! you're so right!

xx, laura :*

27. Dezember 2015 um 15:17

Happy 1st birthday..Happy hlidays xoxoxo

thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

S.
27. Dezember 2015 um 16:23

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Bloggeburtstag! Ich habe deinen Blog gerade erst gefunden, aber er gefällt mir sehr gut und ich bin gespannt, was hier in der nächsten Zeit so gepostet werden wird.
Liebe Grüße
S.
http://cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

27. Dezember 2015 um 16:36

Happy 1st blog birthday.

Ich blogge auch mal mehr und mal weniger. Ist ja auch nur ein Hobby. :) Ich glaube, man sollte einfach das machen, was sich richtig anfühlt.
Viel Spaß im neuen Blog-Jahr. Ich bin gespannt, was kommt.

27. Dezember 2015 um 18:42

Happy Blog Birthday! :-)
Na, ich finde 30 posts im Jahr sind doch schon ziemlich gut - irgendwo muss man ja anfangen. Und dein Blog ist übrigens sehr schön; das Layout gefällt mir super. Wie hast du das bloß hinbekommen? Ich wurschtl gefühlt alle 2 Wochen an meinem Design rum und bin nie ganz zufrieden XD
Liebe Grüße,
Corinna von http://www.kissenundkarma.de/

27. Dezember 2015 um 20:00

oh wie cool! ich gratuliere dir und deine baby =) zum ersten jahr!!
www.thefashionfraction.com

27. Dezember 2015 um 22:00

Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Ich wünsche dir noch viele schöne und erfolgreiche Jahre mit dem Blog, da er echt super ist.
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

27. Dezember 2015 um 23:17

Great post!

I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
And I’ll be so thankful if you click this link: www.choies.com/product/gray-cat-ear-detail-hooded-faux-fur-coat_p61361?cid=6460jesspai
Have a nice day!

28. Dezember 2015 um 02:17

Congrats <3

Chiara

http://www.culturewithcoco.com

28. Dezember 2015 um 11:01

Da kann man dir eigentlich nur viel Spaß mit dem Bloggen im neuen Jahr wünschen! ;) Und sei nicht so hart zu dir, das mit dem regelmäßigen schreiben klappt halt mal besser und mal schlechter.

Schreibe einen Kommentar