Photo Collection: New Year

DSC_0218


2-0-1-6. It still sounds so weird. I can remember writing  the numbers 2007 on my papers in school and now it´s already 2-0-1-6! And on this 4th day of the new year I am watching family guy and don't know what to write about. Who knows if you want to read the 1000th new years resolution or a belated through back on 2015. So I will just show you some of the pictures I have taken and think of something better next time! Please let me know in the comments if you want so see my new years resolutions/goals!

New Years Eve:
My New Years was not really anything special. I had dinner with m best friend´s family ans met some friends afterwards to light up the fireworks. And I did take some pictures:


DSC_0228
DSC_0204

Hamburg:
My brother moved to Hamburg in October and on Saturday and Sunday we visited him in his new adopted home town for the first time. I really loved the city with with its nautical culture. We walked a lot, ate at nice restaurants,  took the ferry and really enjoyed our stay in the 19th flop with a great view over Hamburg!


DSC_0281
DSC_0294
DSC_0346
DSC_0341
DSC_0315
Love, V

4 Kommentare

6. Januar 2016 um 14:37

Amazing photos. I wish you a happy new year!
Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

6. Januar 2016 um 17:04

Amazing photos! Happy New Year to you :)

Nina x
http://ganzbesonders.blogspot.de

6. Januar 2016 um 22:28

sehr sehr schöne eindrücke!
vielen dank für deinen lieben kommentar :)
liebe grüße von http://rndmmemories.blogspot.de/

6. Januar 2016 um 23:49

richtig tolle Bilder!
und jetzt will ich nur noch umso mehr nach Hamburg
top

alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE vorbei

Schreibe einen Kommentar