Blog Changes you need to notice

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-16 um 16.28.15


Just in case you haven't noticed some fun, new changes around here, I am writing this post to show you, what´s new. The basic layout hash´t really changed. You need to take a closer look at the side bar. Every time I uploaded a new Post, there will also be a new Poll, where you can vote, what you want to read next. Maybe I will use this section to make some other cool Polls too in the future. You find that gadget underneath the picture. Or click here to vote now!

The second new thing is the news feed, also a new gadget in the sidebar. Whenever there´s news for you or something interesting is happening, I update the new feed. So check it out, if you want to know what I´m up to...

Last but not least I updated the About and Travel Section. There are 15 facts that you may not yet know about me in the About section. Read them here. The Travel Section now consists of a timeline that reaches back to 2009. I am already excited to see it grow! 

I will also try to post 1-2 times a week. How do you like that? Please leave Post suggestions down below! See you soon, V

5 Kommentare

17. August 2015 um 14:18

pages are needed
nice
new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/dreyfuss-latte-sunglasses.html

17. August 2015 um 14:20

I think it's pretty cool to be able to vote now and to be able to see what the readers would like to see next :)
I would love to read more about why you're vegan and I do also love room inspirations!!!

Nina xx
http://ganzbesonders.blogspot.de

17. August 2015 um 14:26

I think your new "gadges" on your blog are really nice! Especially the Newsfeed:)
Well, all in one your blog is pretty cool!!
Best Regards, Jenna
Here check out my blog!-->http://loveismydr.blogspot.de/

18. August 2015 um 21:57

Coole Idee dass du deine Leser darauf hinweist :)
Ich freue mich schon auf den Post über das vegan sein, da ich auch versuche größtenteils vegan zu leben :)
Bei mir findet übrigens auch eine Blogvorstellung statt, es würde mich freuen wenn du daran teilnimmst, da dein Blog echt schön ist!
Allerliebst Chloé♥
http://la-vie-est-belle-lynnchloe.blogspot.de/

19. August 2015 um 02:19

Thank you for your lovely comment! I don't think there's anything special I do about my photos :)
Your blog looks great!
thefancycats.blogspot.com

Schreibe einen Kommentar