Christmas Lights and Polaroids

DSC_0025


This is what a typical Sunday morning at my place looks like. Me, cuddled up in a ton of white blankets and pillows, starring at a screen and figuring out what to write. Most of the time, I creativity refuses to work and I go back to online shopping and watering my cacti. But since I changed my room a little bit for the hundredth time, I feel the need to share it. I consider my room my safe place. It belongs to me and I can be alone at any time. I decorate everything with christmas lights and polaroids and nobody is allowed to complain about that. The key pieces are definitely my big, cozy bed and my make up table. Some people might not understand, why I dedicate so much of my room to make up and clothes, but my room is decided like my life. The things I am passionate about occupy the biggest space.  The dominating color is obviously white. I feel like this makes my clothes and decor stand out a bit better. The furniture with the most emotional character is my rocking chair, that I got from my grandmas house. I put it in front of my big window and watch people on the street, while eating fresh raspberries, whenever I feel like it. Sounds like home, right? What do you like about your room the most, and why? And happy back to school, to everyone who has already started school. Let´s be motivated and organized just once in our Life! Much Love, V




DSC_0029

DSC_0036

DSC_0041

DSC_0011

DSC_0038

3 Kommentare

16. August 2015 um 15:13

Your room looks amazing! I do also love when it's mainly white in a room :) And I love the fairy lights xx

Much love xx
http://ganzbesonders.blogspot.de

16. August 2015 um 15:18

thank you, xx

16. August 2015 um 23:10

wow, so ein schönes Zimmer.!
Liebe Grüße Lena,
http://my-world-behind-the-lense.blogspot.de/

Schreibe einen Kommentar