Throwback to Summer - USA


DSC_0179


Most of you are probably still in school, but I am not because I have at leaf 4 free periods everyday, which is why I´m off to school at 2 in the afternoon. I should be happy and productive, but I am also sick at the moment, like half of my year. My days consist of sleeping, baking and watching breaking bad! (true obsession guys!) My sickness is also the reason, why I didn't manage to upload yesterday and I still can not upload the planned post today. But don't worry, there´s more to come the next week.  On lazy days like these, I like to go through old pictures. Sometimes just throwbacks of just a couple of months and sometime major throwbacks to when I was a little girl. I don't really want to upload embarrassing childhood-photos to the internet, but the photos of last summer in the USA are great to look at when the weather is as miserable as it is.These pictures were made On our USA vacation in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where we went on a boat everyday and swam in the lake. It was
the best time ever!



IMG_4311

IMG_4292

IMG_4343

IMG_4347

IMG_4334

  P1010240

6 Kommentare

27. August 2015 um 18:13

tolle Bilder !
und die Sandalen sind echt toll !
liebe grüße
www.estilo-bylea.blogspot.de

30. August 2015 um 14:30

Wow *-*
die Bilder sehen unglaublich schön aus!!
wirklich toller Blogpost :)

Übrigens läuft bei mir gerade ein * Gewinnspiel * und eine * Blogvorstellung * , vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen :)
Ich wünsche dir noch eine schöne Woche!
Liebe Grüße ♥

Lan
4. September 2015 um 14:32

Wow! Ich möchte auch sehr gerne in die USA! Ich überleg grad ob ich nach der Schule ins Ausland gehen soll :) besonders USA

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

4. September 2015 um 15:04

Super Bilder!

xx Nicola

www.morningelegance.de

5. September 2015 um 14:58

Such great pics! Glad you had a lovely time there. I wish you get better soon :) xx Maja
❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

6. September 2015 um 15:43

Tolle Bilder, das sieht ja nach einem super Trip aus!

Hier geht's zu meinem Blog – Über neue Leser würde ich mich sehr freuen!

Schreibe einen Kommentar