Get ready with me for school

get ready for school

It´s Saturday again. Isn't that great? For me , it´s been a great week so far. The weather was mostly nice, I got things done and the new school year began better than any school year before. Although it´s slowly getting serious in year 11, I have more fun studying and going to school. A reason why, is because I´m figuring out how to organize myself and I´m always prepared in class. Also, my stationary this year looks cuter than ever! But all this is probably with another article... Today, I´d rather talk about, how I get ready for school FAST, cause nobody has time to spend half an hour on make up in the morning. There´s way more important things, like.. sleep for another 5 minutes!



For my outfit and make up, I really want to keep it simple for school. Just sometimes I fell like dressing up, which was not the case, the morning I took these pictures. The first trick to not have to worry a bit about your outfit, is to prepare it the night before. It´s really important to check the weather forecast before you create an outfit, so you don't accidentally forget to bring a jacket or dress to warm.


DSC_0054

DSC_0052



After you´ve done that, make sure to plan your make up look to, so you know when to take extra time to do an eyeliner or something rather complicated. You really don´t want to rush that. Trust me, it´s not worth it, when you come to school looking like a panda. I don't wear an eyeliner extremely often anyways. Maybe once a week. Normally I use cream eyeshadows. You don't need brushes for them which means less cleaning and also, You don't need to worry about their pigmentation if you invest in a good one. I use "On and on bronze" by Maybelline and "bikini-tini" by benefit.

DSC_0063

Of course, don't forget Mascara. The one I am currently using is the "full lash bloom"-mascara by Covergirl. I also like my lashes to be extra-curly, so I use an eyelash curler. Next, I normally do my eyebrows. I find this really calming and I like the look of done eyebrows better. Eyebrow pencils are the easier and quicker alternative to eyebrow powder. I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and let me tell you: I am obsessed with this product. The gel is by Catrice. Not the best product, but it´s okay.

DSC_0076

DSC_0094

Smelling good is an essential for me. And I recently bought a new fragrance, because my favorite is almost empty. It´s "bombshell" by Victoria´s Secret.. Do I need to say more?!

DSC_0103

Last,but not least I apply a lip balm. This look is totally okay for school, but I would also wear it for a night out. And if I felt really fancy I would probably wear MAC´s Diva Lipstick with it. I wish I could wear this lipstick everyday.. I wish..

DSC_0085

I think I´ve talked enough for today. I would be surprised if someone really read the whole post. Did you? :D What are your plans for the weekend? See you soon, V

7 Kommentare

22. August 2015 um 12:56

Toller Post! Mir gefällt die schwarze Hose und die Jeansjacke super gut.
Außerdem trage ich auch sehr gerne Creme-Lidschatten in der Schule, geht einfach schnell und macht was her. :-)
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende,
Lea <3

http://lovely-lea-world.blogspot.de

22. August 2015 um 13:40

Schöner Post! Der Lippenstift ist sooo schön!
Und ich liebe das T-Shirt hehe ♥

Liebe Grüße, Rike❀
whatrikeloves.blogspot.de

22. August 2015 um 18:25

I really like the shirt and the lipstick looks great too :)

Nina x
http://ganzbesonders.blogspot.de

22. August 2015 um 22:54

Nice post! And yes, I´ve read it all:D
Regards, Jenna
http://loveismydr.blogspot.be/

23. August 2015 um 10:26

Haha, finally one! :D

26. August 2015 um 19:02

Super schöner Post :)
Ich liebe den Lippenstift (der erinnert mich total an Snow white) :) Und das T-Shirt ist auch echt cool!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Anna Lea vom Blog http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

4. September 2015 um 11:33

Love your outfit. You look amazing.

http://www.cocobagsaleonline.com

Schreibe einen Kommentar