VIKIS VOGUE is back ...











Vikis Vogue is back


I totally fell in love with this American Apparell Skirt and I deeply regret not buying it straight away! (keeping up the fashion factor of this blog..) But this love  story is going to be continued. Pinky-Promise! And Before I forget: This is Gina, one of my best friends.

We had one of the most delicious lunches ever at "Hans im Glück". They have a great range of vegan burgers and since I am vegan and Gina is vegetarian, it was great for us! 
On our last day, we visited the LMU ( Ludwig-Maximilians-University), because I am personally thought about studying there and I wanted to show it to my friend. The hall is really impressive and historical and honestly one of my favorite places to be..

And as the last picture I have got one for you, where photobombing was brought to a whole new level!

I hope you had a great week too and enjoyed the hot weather. You´re hearing fromme soon! Kisses, V

3 Kommentare

7. Juli 2015 um 20:55

Schöner Post, ich freu mich, dass du wieder da bist :)
Der Rock von American Apparel ist sooo hübsch!

Liebe Grüße, Rike❀
whatrikeloves.blogspot.de

8. Juli 2015 um 20:44

Schön das du wieder zurück bist und etwas von dir zu hören.!
Liebe Grüße Lena,
http://my-world-behind-the-lense.blogspot.de/

4. September 2015 um 11:34

Beautiful and chic look! Love the shoes, great color and pop of color!

http://www.michaelkorsmks.com

Schreibe einen Kommentar