Wishlist Fall 2015

My sixteenth birthday coming closer and closer excites more than anything at the moment. I can not wait to be sixteen! Often enough I´m being mocked by others for being so young, but seriously, who cares. We all will be old eventually, so why the rush?! As every year, I made a wishlist. This year it seems a bit bigger, but that is just because of my job. Somehow, my wishlists are always black (my black list January 2015) and classy. I admire timeless things, that will last me a lifetime and that I will never stop loving. So, here we go:


Wishlist Fall 2015


No. 1:
Nikon D5300 is my biggest wish. Together with the Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8, it is supposed to take bright, awesome pictures. I have never had a reflex camera for my own before and I feel like it is going to to be the best investment I  will have ever made.

No. 2:
MAC velvet teddy. I wear nude lipstick almost everyday and still haven't found the one. This is    supposed to be it!

No. 3:
Look at them! When I first saw these Tory Burch Boots I fell in love head over heels. Or head over boots? This is a phenomenon that I only have with handbags or shoes: I plan on buying something completely different and as soon as I see something I love, I can not think of anything else.  Seriously, my friends must think I am crazy when I show them pictures of shoes and my voice gets so high-pitched I can barely breath.

No. 4:
"How to be Parisian" has been on my wish list forever. I adore Caroline de Maigret and I have to read her book. To me, theres hardly anyone who´s more parisian than her and how can I say it? I want to learn from the best!

What is your biggest wish at the moment? Love, V

8 Kommentare

7. Oktober 2015 um 18:18

Such a lovely post - great wish list, there's some great products and items on there and I love those Boots! :)

Layla xx

http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

9. Oktober 2015 um 19:12

Tolle Wunschliste !

14. Oktober 2015 um 16:34

nice post, love your picks,following you on gfc, hope for a follow back xoxo

www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

21. Oktober 2015 um 18:39

Schöner Post :)
Ich persönlich wünsche mir momentan zb. die Urban Decay Smoky Palette und ein Tiffany&co Armband :)

Alles Liebe,
http://www.lara-ira.de/

26. Oktober 2015 um 18:03

Eine tolle Wunschliste! :)
Die Schuhe und der Lippenstift gefallen mir richtig gut, da beides auch meinem Stil entsprechen würde. :)
Alles Liebe, Anna Lea
http://growingcircles.blogspot.de/

30. Oktober 2015 um 16:45

Alles liebe zum Geburtstag nachträglich! Ich habe eine Blogparade gestartet zum Thema Lieblingskleidungsstück in der kalten Jahreszeit und ich würde mich riesig freuen, wenn du mitmachst und dein Lieblingsstück auf deinem Blog vorstellst. Vergiss nicht mir den Link zu schicken, damit ich den Post auf keinen Fall verpasse. http://totallykaty.blogspot.de/2015/10/blogparade.html

10. November 2015 um 12:46

Omg die Tory Burch Stiefeletten sind soooo schön! :)

Love,
Christina ♥
cinapeh.blogspot.de

13. November 2015 um 08:05

Oh, der Lippenstift würde mir auch gefallen :)

Liebe Grüße
Jimena von littlethingcalledlove.de

Schreibe einen Kommentar