Skin Care

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have had a great start of december so far. I went Christmas shopping yesterday and Lush got me really inspired to write about my skin care products. Everyone has a different skin, I know that, but maybe you have a similar story and want to try something new. Less than a year ago, you could say, that I had perfect skin. Barely any spots and on photos I saw recently. It looked so healthy. Then before summer 2015 mother nature blessed me with some really pretty acne. *thank you for that again!* And I have tried coconut oil and Ice cubes, but nothing really worked. I still don't do any fancy korean procedures on my face, but ever since I have used these products my skin has gotten a lot better. So , let´s begin...

The first product, that I have used for years is the noreva cleansing cream. I have never questioned its effectiveness because it just has always worked well for my skin.

DSC_0076

Removing make up is just as important for your skin as cleansing it. I prefer oil-based make up removers,  like this one by l´occitane.
DSC_0069

Once or twice a week I spoil my skin with a super nurturing mask or peeling. This one by l´octane has a lot of shea butter and makes my skin feel super soft.

DSC_0079

This last product is the latest obsession of mine. It is the Tea Tree Water by Lush. A toner, that cleanses the skins and makes it fell refreshed and soft. I love Lush products at the moment. They are vegan and the packaging is recycled and the ingredients are actually pronounceable.

DSC_0075

This is it for today. Leave questions below if you have any. And a happy 3. Advent to everyone! I think I will watch a Christmas movie and study for upcoming class tests. What are you up to today!
Love, V

Schreibe einen Kommentar