Last Minute Gift Guide

Only one more week until Christmas! If you have still not bought any presents: don't panic! ( maybe just a little ) Because  here are some gift ideas for 3 types of girls you definitely know. Some of these are a bit more expensive, others are not expensive at all and I also linked some easy diys. If you have all your gifts already, just save this guide for next year or any birthday coming up soon. A gift guide is always handy to have!

The Stylish girl
The girl who loves fashion, interior and to surround herself with beautiful things. 
The Stylish one


1. Her favorite magazine. A Vogue is luxury for some girls, especially younger ones!

2. Copper Baskets. I have made these diy copper baskets myself. You really just need chicken wire for the base and you can make so many of them of one role. And the result looks just as good as expensive store bought ones!

3. An inspiration board. This is like Pinterest coming alive in your room. But a corkboard into a picture frame and pin on everything you find in magazines and on the internet that you think she might like. Now she can collect all her inspirations and visions. I don't have one of these, but I would love this as a gift!

4. The picture should not be misunderstood. You don't need to gift an expensive watch go a friend/sister, but how about a brand new strap for her watch, if she has one? There are so many beautiful ones to chose from and depending on the brand they start from about 15€


2. The beauty Addict
The queen of make up, the lipstick-hoarder, the Mac-lover

The Beauty Addict
1. Mac eyeshadow refills are a cheaper alternative to the packaged ones. And they are way easier to store in a palette.

2.The Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub smells so good! I almost couldn't resist buying it, but I held myself back. If you want someone to have smooth lips: give it to  them for Christmas! ( I have never written anything this creepy before and I will never do that again... I swear!)

3+4. Any kind of lipstick. My personal picks are the NYX butter Gloss in Tiramisu (6€) or a Chanel rouge allure (33€)

5. Loran Conrad Beauty was all the rage on the internet for quite a while. I think it´s the perfect gift for a young girl who is only starting to do her make up.



The Explorer
Her wanderlust will always drag her out into the world. But for Christmas, she´ll be home.

Explorer



1. The best travel company you can imagine. The Fjäll Räven backpacks are not only crazy beautiful but also perfect for trips. They look tiny ( People told me it looked like Spongebobs backpack, but I don't care) but they fit in so much.

2. Polaroid magnets. I will make these for my friends this year with Photos of us. The diy is also really easy to follow.

3. A world map to pin her travel destination. I didn't find a decent picture but click here to get to a really cool diy! You could also glue wrapping paper on the cork or color it to make it personalized!


This is it! Again, I am sorry, that this is so last minute, but december was kind of stressful for me. If you want more inspiration go through the Channel that I linked for all the Diys. They are so great and unique and I´m about to sew a Onsie that they put up a diy on! Let me know if this was somehow still helpful! Happy Shopping!

One more question: What do you do to get into the Christmas spirit? It´s so hard without the snow!

Love, V



2 Kommentare

16. Dezember 2015 um 15:20

great picks, watch is always a great idea xoxo

http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

16. Dezember 2015 um 16:01

good post. I love the nyx butterglosse so much!
Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

Schreibe einen Kommentar