Day trip to London | Traveling en VOGUE #1

DSC_4328
You now finally get to see snippets of my day trip to London. You might not see the London eye or the Big Ben in any of these pictures, but I swear I was there. This is what happens when you hop on a bus to London, crazy about shopping and return to the riverside at night and your camera sucks in the dark.

When we arrived there, early in the morning, we grabbed breakfast at a little cafe and went to park at the river side. The shops were´t open yet, but it was nice to have a quiet moment to ourselves to get ready for the day. Our next stop was covent garden. Nobody was on the streets and we were still to ourselves. So we decided to come back later and do a quick trip to Regents Park. This is where I photographed these beautiful cherry blossom trees. We eventually returned to the city center and did our shopping at Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
For me, London has something very special about it. It can just be as fancy as trashy... but still so british! Sometimes I feel like England is another planet, where people talk funny and eat peas and mashed potatoes. Still, these britains know how to appreciate beauty and modern architecture. I also enjoyed the stores, that we don't have back in Germany. Topshop was probably my favorite. If you plan on doing a day trip to London, I recommend buying a day ticket for the underground, because walking would literally kill you! I hope I can do day trips way more often in the future, cause its so much fun. Have fun with the impressions. Kisses, V



DSC_4316

DSC_4273 DSC_4327 DSC_4314 DSC_4313 DSC_4310 DSC_4309

DSC_4306
DSC_4290 DSC_4281 DSC_4278 DSC_4275 DSC_4274 DSC_4270 DSC_4268 DSC_4261 DSC_4260 DSC_4259

2 Kommentare

31. März 2015 um 08:25

Sounds good !
I love your Shirt :)
Greetings Fee
http://snowflake-sprite.blogspot.de/p/blogvorstellung.html

2. April 2015 um 15:33

The Make-up looks very interesting.!
Lena,
http://my-world-behind-the-lense.blogspot.de/

Schreibe einen Kommentar